9/15/2012

No wonder my purse was so heavy

Pays to clean out your purse. You might find:
~ that new bottle of Feliway "kitty potpourri" for the diffuser
~ three little jars of Bonne Maman preserves you stole from the hotel buffet three weeks ago
~ the tuning wrench for your Celtic harp (so THAT's where it's been)
~ an empty bottle of hand lotion
(not pictured: at least 10 old kleenexes, gum wrappers, paper clips and 7 pens)

What's weighing your purse down? The craziest thing you've ever found in it?
Do share.

4 comments:

  1. I am speechless as I think of how big your purse must have been to hold these things. LOL! Seriously.......craziest thing in my purse? I always carry a small bottle of Tacky glue. You'd have to know me and my crafty ways to know that it's a necessity for me and my projects. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tacky glue is good stuff!

      Delete
  2. I never remove my dice bracelet
    you never know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must always be prepared.
      Life's a gamble.

      Delete