4/23/2012

Harry helps with laundry

I love doing laundry. It reminds me of my Grandma Freda. With a husband and sons and grandsons who farmed, she did a lot of laundry. I would sit in the basement with her and listen to her sing as she ironed and folded. I learned to iron by practicing on Grandpa's handkerchiefs. Whenever I smell line-dried sheets, I think of her.

Well, I got to do a lot of what I love Saturday. Laundry, all day. I had good help, too.

Waiting for a load of warm towels to come out of the dryer.

 No, Harry, I don't see you at all, hiding there in that white laundry basket.

Gotcha!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    what else can one say?
    Harry is adorbs!!

    xxBear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a good boy. Soooooo very helpful. With soooooo many things.

      Delete