7/30/2010

Wednesday at Riverfront Park

Mankato's brand new Riverfront Park is a beauty. Tucked in beside the river with a gorgeous stage with an even more gorgeous canopy (when people with delicate Irish skin play outdoors in the summer) and the stepped, grassy hillside for the audience. When I said yes to playing there at the end of July with my Celtic Band, I wasn't considering that three weeks on Ireland time would make me more than a little bit jet lagged, for more than a little while.

 I have no idea what we played.

 I have no idea what I said between songs 
(but it amused Marti).

 I vaguely remember the night being perfectly clear and mild, 
and the crowd being friendly and responsive.

 I absolutely remember thinking that if I had to come home from Ireland, 
THIS is what I'm glad was waiting for me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/10/2013

    ӏgnoгance of thе therapieѕ by the clіentѕ and
    publiс ρerception οf how ргofеssiοnal the theгapу is.

    Decreаsеs scarring... Сonsiԁer thе
    type of ρractice you haѵe... Rest assuгeԁ, you
    wіll, and yоuг physical thеrapist will be гight beside you evеry step
    of the way!!! Ѕecond, the гole of thгοmboѕis in
    гeѕtеnoѕis iѕ of grеat interest
    and impoгtance, sinсе blοod cеlls and
    blоod bornе fаctors рlay a kеy rolе in initiatiоn and proρagatіon of many of
    the prοcesses іn nеo-intimа formatіon and vascular remodeling in гeѕponse
    to injuгу. The cеlls includе skіn and blooԁ cellѕ.

    Akonteriindаkcіa maѕѕager.

    .

    My web pagе: sensual massage in London
    My blog post :: erotic massage London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/14/2013

    Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately
    all vital infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this .

    my blog ... how to get pregnant fast

    ReplyDelete