11/18/2009

My photos from the Salon du Mariage in Paris are on the Jean M Blog!

from the Jean M Wedding Blog

This week, the Jean M Wedding Blog is using my photos from the extravagant wedding show I went to in Paris, the Salon du Mariage at the Carrousel du Louvre.

Check out what's hot for 2010 weddings, straight from the fashion capital of the world! Jean M also gives great ideas for using their products to achieve a fashionable, Parisian-style wedding here at home.

Leave a comment on the Jean M blog and be entered to win a "fantastique" Eiffel Tower centerpiece.

(Of course, I always love it when you leave comments for me, too...)

Ooh la la!

2 comments:

  1. Mind blowing Post! I feel affection for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
    nice tip

    ReplyDelete