2/06/2009

Prima Vox: Sacred & Profane Love

The Prima Vox concert on February 13 is getting close. Our rehearsals are down to the details now. Working out the last issues with the music. And also getting the specifics settled to create the ambience.

Here's the layout. I'm sure it'll look just like this,
candleglow and audience comments and all.

Sara said, "There are never any rehearsal photos of you,"
when she apprehended my camera.
So here I am, at Ann's marble table,
hard at work on "Tota Pulchra Es," I believe.
Those tied 16ths are killers.

We listened to a recording of our performance at the Unitarian Fellowship on February 1. And sat there in silence afterward for a long, long time.

"This is unbelievable," Ann said.
"I'm so impressed with us," Sara said.
"Sniff, can I have a tissue, Ann?" I asked.

I don't know how I could have felt musically fulfilled before we were "us."

1 comment: